Dinara was impressed by the level of organization

Letter from Dinara Valieva, our 2012 scholarship winner:
"I am happy to share my emotions about Belgrade Summer School: 

To begin with, it is almost impossible to comprise all the knowledge and emotions gained in one or two abstracts. I found out about BSS spontaneously, by the using of search engine and saw this school as a good platform for improvement my English. During two weeks of School I was deeply impressed by the level of organization, the quality of education and by the favorable attitude to students who were given a unique chance to feel themselves in real English surrounding. Before participation in BSS I did not imagine that it would be the most unforgettable experience of my life. Firstly, I want to thank an amazing organizing team, who were supporting every participant from time to time. 

They did their utmost, creating a friendly environment for study and fun. I want to thank my teacher Melicivica for patient and fun games, for interesting lessons and soulful conversations.


I want to thank Mihajlo for saving my life from bee (who know, he will understand), for supporting us on excursions. I want to thank Javier and Helen for conducting fascinating excursions around the city, amazing stories about Belgrade and good and warm accompany. I want to thank the director of studies ‘Concord Language School’ prof. Ana Bastianoni for opportunity to have awesome trip and study, which I will remember all my life. I want to thank director of International Communication Fund prof. Slavica Stamenovic for providing sponsorship for educational programme and input in development of my personality."

Comments